The Parish has met it’s financial responsibilities for the current diocesan bills for fiscal year 2019, paying a total of $55,635.00. This was made possible through many channels:
- Your continued support with your Sunday offerings,
- Your contributions made even when unable to make it to Mass,
- Debt reduction offerings,
- Support from our fundraiser efforts,
- The generous donations received in these past few weeks,
- And the huge support we receive from the thrift shop.
That’s the good news. The bad news is that we get to do it all over again with the new fiscal year 2020 diocesan bills beginning to arrive Sept. 1st 2019. With that said, we are making great progress on our outstanding debt to the Diocese, totalling $208,179.36 in 2015, reduced to the current remaining debt of $54,901.36! The diocese matches dollar for dollar on the school loan and 50% on old debt as long as we pay off the current diocesan bills within the next fiscal year. Moving on, as we head into the new fiscal year, we will continue to pay off the school loan and debt with the continued help from the Thrift Shop, fundraisers and offerings. Donations are also welcome. And together we shall conquer that dreaded school loan and old debt once and for all!